Name:
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala, India

humorous, fun loving, homely kinda guy.. to top it all... I'm married to this awesome lady... lucky me!

Friday, February 03, 2012

DOXOLOGY

It’s been quiet some time since I’ve been able to partake in the Holy Communion service at Christ Church owing to various trivial medical reasons. During which I would strive to attend the mini-worship sessions on Friday morning here at CSI Christ Church Trivandrum, where we have been regular members since 1991 till date only by HIS Grace and only for HIS Glory.

So during my looooong vacations I missed out on Very Rev Mathew Mathew Achen’s bold proclamation of the doxology, that sets the spark of revival in my heart to really live out all he just proclaimed in it.

Go out into the world in peace; have courage; hold onto what is good; return no one evil for evil; strengthen the faint-hearted; support the weak, and help the suffering; honor all people; love and serve the Lord, rejoicing in the power of the Holy Spirit and may the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit be amongst you and remain with you always. AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home